Tuesday, September 11, 2012

40k - Dark Vengeance



The long awaited 6th edition starter box set has finally landed in every 40k addict's house.

The limited edition has run out already and a lot of people already painted the miniatures.
And that is a mystery to me who will eventually finish them for the release of the  7th edition...





Got my two boxes of Dark Vengeance when they came out. Had barely the time to put everything together. Still have the mold lines to get rid of and I'll be ready to paint them.



Dark Vengeance miniatures are so beautiful. Cultists remind me, of course, of Necromunda.





I had a misfortune with the Dark Vengeance Masterpiece, the HellBrute: a few teeth got crushed/smashed. I believe the loose sprues inside the box did the job.






I guess I'll just have to cut them and redo them in green stuff.





How awesome they look...  Can't wait to play the missions.

No comments:

Post a Comment